Friday, January 16, 2009

A New Chapter...A New Blog

I have been a blogger for more than 4 years now but then I am at a different stage of my life...

Last October, I started a masters program at Instituto de Empresa, specializing in the management of telecoms and digital business...

This new blog came as a response to my classmates and I, deciding to take the "red pill" and by that immersing ourselves in the world of Web 2.0 as part of a class requirement. However, I have made the decision to not stop there but then make it the new blog through which I am sharing my learning and opinions on my newest journey of learning...

So what is the plan of action?

Will start off by fulfilling course requirements through addressing some of the most pertinent issues when it comes to Web 2.0 but also to the many other topics that I get exposed to in the next months...so expect thoughts on the long tail effect and how it is shaping the new global culture, on the security risks that come with the expansion of IT and many more on the general trends shaping the world we are living in now...A Convergent World...

Please feel free to agree or disagree...your comments are highly appreciated for enriching this space and definitely my learning journey...

Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment